is a fast growing, well- recognized and a GMP certified Indian Business Group of global repute. We are leading Herbal Medicines Manufacturer & Exporter from INDIA. Currently, under the Group umbrella there are vividly diversified business segments ranging from Herbal Medicines, Herbal Extracts etc. The group is having strong hold in the domestic market of India and also exporting products to over 35 Countries worldwide. The Directors are Professionals and dynamic and have 77 years experience in this field.
Built over 20000 square feet in hygienic environment, our sound infrastructural base is divided into various units to assure smooth production. Installation of high end equipments and tools assist us in developing high quality Healthcare Products. The manufacturing process of Healthcare Products is in compliance with SOPs as approved to maintain the quality standards.
We are a quality centric organization, thus the quality of the Healthcare Products are maintained at every level of production. Adhering to strict quality norms, our Healthcare Products confirm to national and international quality standards. As per the demands of the clients, we also provide testing validation through the independent laboratories.
Our Accreditations & Certifications
The Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are prescribed as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act by Govt. Of India to ensure
- Raw materials used in the manufacture of drugs are authentic, of prescribed quality and are free from contamination.
- The manufacturing facility and the process has been prescribed to maintain the standards.
- Adequate quality control measures are adopted.
IPQC - Pharmacognosy
- Identification & authentication with regard to pharmacognostical specification
- Mode of cultivation
- Cultivation period
- Match with museum standards
IPQC - Microbiology
- Microbial standards including pathogens are tested
- Total Microbial Count
- Total Fungal Count
- Coliform Count
- Pathogens Examination
- Disintegration time
- Stability Studies as per ICH (International Conference for Harmonization)
- Accelerated shelf-life analysis
- Side effect profile